From now on, I've decided to post everything on my other blog. I think it will be better to have everything in my website so I can focus just in one place to have it updated and beautifully done! Click on the image above to go to my new site! --->> www.taniaestevez.com

Acrylic on canvas





Here you are my second painting video!

The work has been an experiment with acrylics, working on several layers until getting the desired result. When I started painting it I just knew the pose of the woman and the colour palette, but I didn't really know what I wanted to do.

It has been an spontaneous piece and I really enjoyed doing it.
As always, when I paint with acrylics or watercolours (anything with brushes I think) I feel much more relaxed.

This time I recorded the process with my video camera and I think the result is better than the last video with the go pro.

I hope you like it!







Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.